© 2011 Phillips Remodelers, Inc. All rights reserved.
Whether your needs are for new construction, remodeling or architectural, Phillips will provide you with the highest quality available along with the best customer service. We specialize in windows, doors, sliding glass doors and garage doors. The products we use are energy efficient and built with the highest quality vinyl to withstand the elements of weathering. The brands we install include:
Roofing, Siding, Windows & Doors
- Double hung replacement windows feature moveable sashes
- Sashes tilt inward for easy cleaning.
- Garden vinyl windows provide a sunlit spot for plants and flowers.
- Usually installed above kitchen sinks or in dining rooms.
Horizontal Sliding Window
- On slider windows, the sashes glide horizontal.
- Sliding windows are available in 2 or 3-lite configurations
-3-lite horizontal siding windows having operable end vents.
- Vinyl picture windows, also called deadlites, have fixed sashes that do not open or close.
- Bow replacement windows consist of 3,4 or 5 windows in a single frame.
-All of the windows are equal size and provide a circular arch appearance.
- Bay vinyl replacement windows consist of 3 windows in a single frame.
- The center lite is always twice as wide as side-lites.
- Casement replacement windows are hinged on the left or right.
- Sashes crank outward to a full 90 degree swing.
- Awning windows are hinged at the top.
- Crank from the bottom of the sash to open outward.
- Basement replacement windows, also called Hopper windows, open inward from the top.
- Typically installed in basement applications.
Hinged Patio Door
Beautiful wood hinged patio doors create an impressive focal point inside your home and out. They feature a single or double door that swings open from the side for easy access to the outdoors.
Sliding Patio Doors
Sliding patio doors draw the eye outdoors and spotlight your yard, patio or deck. They don't swing, so they require less floor space than a hinged door - perfect when space is tight.
Fiberglass Entry Door
Low-maintenance fiberglass entry doors offer the quality look of wood and they are exceptionally durable and energy efficient. Decorative glass options and a variety of panel designs allow you to show off your unique style.
Steel Entry Door
Steel doors are smooth and stylish. They can be painted to coordinate with your decor and are durable and energy-efficient. They are also available with the option of decorative glass.
Wood Entry Doors
Wood entry doors make a memorable 1st impression. Their unsurpassed craftsmanship and extensive design options add natural warmth and beauty, enhancing the look and feel of your home.
Storm doors let light and air in - white keeping the weather out. Create distinctive combinations to compliment your home's style.
Visit our showroom: 1109 State Route 35, Ocean, NJ 07712
Call for your free estimate: (800) 522-1720